Children (3-16yrs) FREE until 3rd September! (Usual price £2.00)
Under 3 years FREE
Family Tickets (2 Adults and up to 4 Children) £15.00
These tickets prices are for admission into the arboretum, extra charges may apply for events and or activities. (Please see noticeboard at reception on arrival)
All major debit & credit cards accepted in reception.
Do you know someone that loves Arley Arboretum & Gardens?
Why not get them a gift voucher!
We have gift vouchers for £10, £20 and £30 that can used as admission and/or in the garden tearoom
One of the most common comments we get are “I should have bought the season ticket sooner”. You can understand why! It saves so much money...
2017 Season Adult Ticket £20.00
2017 Season Child Ticket £8.00
Period covered 18th February 2017 to 17th December 2017
Season Tickets can be purchased by returning an application form to the Estate Office.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on leads at all times.
- Toilets, including a facility for the disabled.
- The Tearoom is accessible for wheelchair users. The arboretum is suitable for wheelchair access. There is limited access in certain areas. The arboretum has flagstone pathways around the perimeter of the walled garden. The rest of the arboretum is mown grass.
- Ample car parking, including designated parking for the disabled.
- Picnics may be taken anywhere in the arboretum provided they do not cause an obstruction to visitors or present a danger.
Health & Safety
- Whilst every endeavour is made in respect of health and safety, visitors to the Arboretum should take personal responsibility for their own safety and also the safety of those in their charge.
- Please note that in the unlikely event that you have an accident or incident while visiting The Arley Estate please inform us before you leave so that we can make a record in the appropriate manner required. We cannot substantiate accident or incident claims once you have left the premises.
“Worth a visit at any time of the year”
"Throughout this year we have visited the arboretum in all seasons, making the most of paying for a years membership (£20). There is plenty to see in the well kept grounds, lovely walks including a maze, dogs are welcome (10 out of 10) and a pleasant cafe and outdoor seating area to round off each visit, serving delicious food - the quiche is particularly nice! They now have a family of peacocks, enclosed until they get used to the area, but will be lovely to see when they are roaming freely. There is an area where plants can be purchased. All reasonably priced and good quality. Everyone is always welcoming... and visit the little church just outside the arboretum while you are there!"
Liz7772015 Visited November 2015